THE BEST OF: 2017 Detail Shots!!!
One of my goals for 2017 was to improve my Detail Shots to make them classy, elegant, and really showcase the uniqueness and beauty of each bride’s taste.
We REALLY got spoiled this year with brides who put SO MUCH THOUGHT into the details they provided us. From extra flowers/greenery, to purchasing a special ring box or even buying a specific perfume to MATCH the rest of their details! So cool!!
It always makes our wedding days start off AMAZING once I’ve photographed details and I’m pumped for the rest of the day.
Here are a few of our favorite backstories to our bride’s Details in 2017:
1. Payton wore her future mother-in-law’s veil! I can’t image how special that was to Mrs. Floars!!!!
2. Suzanne’s ring was custom made (by Churchwell’s Jeweler’s) using family jewels from both her AND Eric’s families. Super unique and so “her!”
3. Amy’s husband Seth is a famer, and his ring is custom with tractors engraved on the OUTSIDE of it in black! Super cool!
4. Katie Bruton is one of our brides who LOVES to adventure around the world. When I saw the name of her perfume was “The Traveler”, it couldn’t have been more perfect!!!
6. Mary Helen turned her mother’s wedding dress into one of her garters, and incorporated both grandmothers by turning one handkerchief into a ring pillow and pinning heirloom brooches on it!
8. Ashley’s bouquet was SUPER SPECIAL, because her own GRANDFATHER designed her bouquet. How can you get any more personal than that?!
9. Haley, Mary Helen, Holly, Kristin, Kristen, Sarah, and Katie Gardner’s went beyond to pick out perfumes that MATCHED their other details, brought extra special items to photograph (like a custom ring box, or college ring), and their florists were AMAZING to offer extra greenery and flowers!!
10. Danielle, Molly, Michelle, Allison, and Lauren all had REALLY worked hard on their details. From homemade bouquets, to even a hand-made sequined veil! They each put their own touch on their own details!!!
Below are our FAVORITE detail shots from each of our weddings we photographed this year. We hope you’ll enjoy 2017’s BEST OF DETAIL SHOTS!!!!