THE BEST OF: 2017 Bridal Sessions!!!
Ummm hi we have some really gorgeous brides. Not only are they physically stunning, but after getting to know each of our 22 brides – they are SO beautiful on the inside where it matters most.
After months (and sometimes years) of meetings, emailing and texting back and forth, these girls have become friends. They mean A LOT to us: and we couldn’t be more grateful.
Here are a few of our favorite Bridal Session moments in 2017:
1. Lauren’s session when the AIR CONDITIONING WAAS BROKEN in the venue in the middle of SUMMER, yet we all sweated it out and you’d never know looking at her session!
2. Amy’s Bridal session when it was actually SPRINKLING and super overcast – she smiled so joyfully the whole time anyways!!!
3. Suzanne’s bright blue fingernails and high heels for her session! LOVED how she showed off her personalilty!
4. Payton’s session when she arrived to the session driving herself FULLY CLOTHED in her wedding dress, stuffed into her car! Hilarious!!!!! It just showed how easy-going she is!
5. Sarah’s session – when nothing was going right…her makeup artist FORGOT about the session, and Sarah had to do makeup herself! Then the venue double booked us, and we had to hurry through some areas of the venue! She didn’t let ANY of that bother her, and rocked it out!!! Love it!!!
6. Katie Gardner’s session when she had the BIGGEST entourage ever of her mom, mother-in-law, and friends helping! It made the session so fun!!
7. Mary Helen’s session when her mom AND dad came to the session! Her parents are hilarious, and loved meeting them. Also, her breathtaking staircase portrait needs to be hung in MY HOUSE, haha!
8. Mary Kaitlyn’s session when her future grandma-in-law and mother-in law told her not to eat any more milkshakes to fit into her dress. She’s in SUPER AWESOME shape physically, so it made all of us die laughing!!!!!
9. Michelle’s session when she allowed ME to help her get dressed – so special! Also, she made her OWN bouquet!!!
10. Danielle’s session was super fun with her dress that had a light blush underlay – OMG so pretty!!!!
11. Kristin wanted a FOREST session, and we found the most ENCHANTED area, and it was magical! LOVEDDDDD it!!
12. Holly is so stunning it’s pretty much impossible to take a bad photo. When I asked her to twirl on uneven ground (in HEELS) she actually tripped and fell to the ground! She immediately POPPED back up laughing, and literally brushed it off with a smile, and it was AWESOME!!!!
13. This year I got to photograph my BFF Katie’s session (with her super gorgeous dress) AND my own sister’s Bridal Session (I’m still keeping it secret!) it was so special to shoot both of those!!!
14. Allison’s session was special because her BFF actually MADE her bouquet, and did Allison’s makeup! Super cool!
15. Ashley’s session was SO magical with the glowy light, the feminine and soft bouquet her GRANDFATHER MADE, and her makeup and eyelashes were BOMB. Loved this session!!
16. Paige’s bridal session started out super overcast, but at the very end GLOWY SUN popped out! It was soooooo exciting and we got really gorgeous portraits there and on her family property!
We are sooooooo thankful for each one of our brides. Below are our FAVORITE images from each of our 17 Bridal Sessions we photographed this year. We hope you’ll enjoy 2017’s BEST OF BRIDAL SESSIONS!!!!